Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
ind
State
sumatera selatan
Is memory foam neck pillow and matress good for fibro sufferer. I read in Wikipedia . It helped relieved the tender point by creating hot air. Anyone ever used it. I want to try it.

I have a memory foam mattress covered with a feather puff and it helps a lot.

I love my memory foam, I have much less pain since switching!

I have a Serta Meomary foam with pillow top now for 3 weeks and got it on sale about 50% off a king, ran me a little over 2,100.00 and got the coll memory foam pillow and on sale was about 50.00. The pillow feels great and coll all night. I find the new mattress has let me calm down and less movement at night. Wish I had gotten sooner but never had the money.

I like mine. I have had it for 12 years but only dealing with the FM for four. When I visit friends and sleep in hard beds, then I am very grateful that I have my comfy bed at home.

We switched to a Casper memory foam mattress several weeks ago. It does help with back pain. I don't sleep with a pillow under my head though because I wake up with a really stiff neck.

memory foam mattress and pillow for me. I can't believe the difference. Fm survivor of 14 yrs and just got my mattresses 5 months ago. I wish i knew about it sooner. I'm abel to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Good luck and well wishes😌

Am I the only one that feels like I need to sleep on a hard bed instead of a soft bed ? I always thought soft beds were comfier obviously... But I feel like my back and body doesmt hurt as much the next day if I sleep in a firmer bed as apposed to a softer one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back