Best excercises that we use...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is true that what works for one of us may not work for the rest but, in most cases it does work for a percentage of us. So, sharing is the best way to get the word out about what helps. I am sorry for those who can not benefit but, grateful for the ones who can.

I've adjusted my idea of exercise to include things like washing dishes, taking a long shower while mostly standing, and walking to the corner store!

I just don't have the energy to do regular exercise. I used to love stuff like weight machines, I found the repetition calming and was less worried about injury. But I couldn't get to or afford a gym, and even if I could I would feel a little uncomfortable about how weak and sweaty I get. Stretching can be exercise, and it's really important. I also go for walks, and put on music and dance in my room. I would LOVE to do hot water therapy.

When I had a game system, I actually thought various sports or dance games that use body movement were pretty good for low impact exercises. And it's fun!

I will use your exercise so that my neck and back pain will not be hurt anymore. I will try to swim this upcoming weekends and do some aquatic exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back