DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
Hey,

In the past month, I've spent most of my time napping or sleeping. I've had a few good days and have been as to go out. Sometimes I push myself and end up paying for it. It's depressing. Does any of this sound familiar? I feel like all I do is sleep.

Help

I nap almost everyday for about an hour and when I can't I am exhausted the next day, especially when I have been very active. The fatigue that goes along with fibro can be a real challenge. If you can manage a good night of sleep, that's a big help to managing pain and fatigue. I felt like I was sleeping all the time about a year ago. What helped me was getting on a schedule for sleep and a nap. I do my activities in the morning (pacing!) and then take a nap in the early afternoon. The afternoon is for easier activity--reading, writing, a short walk. Then I go to bed at the same time everyday. I generally manage six hours a night, although most often in two cycles. If I have really overdone things, I allow myself a day of rest. I have found that if I get up, even when I am tired, I generally will feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back