Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
FL
I am almost 99.99% sure that what I have has to be Fibromyalgia. I have a long history with anxiety. My father passed away in 2008 from lung/stomach cancer that was very quick less than 6 months from diagnosis and my mom passed in 2009 from early onset alzheimers. Both were 60/58 years young. So I was very anxiety ridden from then on and had a bout with anxiety since my paternal grandmother passed on from and aneurysm in 1998. I was very close to all of them and I suffered a great deal with their passing and I was also my mothers primary care taker when my dad passed since I was the oldest child.

I had always thought that it was just anxiety that caused my fast heartbeat since my grandma passed in 98 but just this past Christmas Eve 2014, I realized it was much more that just anxiety. I had to be rushed to the ER since I called an Ambulance after my guests left and I was just relaxing on the couch watching tv and nothing health related was on TV, (in the past shows that were health related like Grays anatomy and shows like Trauma in the ER) would get my heart rate a little elevated but this time it was different. I could not catch my breath and when 911 asked me what my pulse was it was actually 198 and when the Ambulance got to my house it was still at 189. They took me to the ER and did an EKG and I was admitted since it was abnormal. I had a major migrane too and found out that I had Super Ventricular Tachacardia and that was probably why I actually had so many panic attacks over the past years since 1998 when my gma passed away. I went to see the cardiologist and found out that I needed to have my extra heart circuit burned out and I did that last year in Sept. I had never felt so good heart rhythym wise as I did when I found out it was not a heart problem but a rythym problem.

I have had a lot of back pain, neck pain and hip pain, even have pain in my wrists and my feet that shoot up and down my legs. I have had issues with insomnia and feeling tired as soon as I wake up for over 5 years. I got tired of hearing that it was all to do my anxiety since I had the cardiac ablation and decided to take my health into my own hands and make an apt with a rheumatologist since my ppo allows me to do that and not have to get a referral through my regular dr. I go this Monday and I hope to get a diagnosis of some sort and some sort of pain management. I am sure that taking a ton of advil, aleve and Tylenol are killing my liver.

Do my symptoms sound to you like fibro?
Here they are again:
Migrane at least 1-2 times a week with face tingling and numbness
Pain in hip, neck, chest, back, feet, ankles and elbow and wrist
chronic fatigue even after a full night of sleep
ibs dirarreah and sometimes constipation
anxiety and moody as heck which is not normal for me only in the past 6 months
zingers when moving that send a shock up arm, neck, back or leg when moving or sleeping
trouble lifting arm to get dressed or undressed feels like I lost range of motion. I can do it but hurts like heck.

THANK you all so much if you made it this far. I am a retail employee that is afraid about how much longer I can work like this and just finished a 7 hour shift this black Thursday.

I am almost 99.99% sure that what I have has to be Fibromyalgia. I have a long history with anxiety. My father passed away in 2008 from lung/stomach cancer that was very quick less than 6 months from diagnosis and my mom passed in 2009 from early onset alzheimers. Both were 60/58 years young. So I was very anxiety ridden from then on and had a bout with anxiety since my paternal grandmother passed on from and aneurysm in 1998. I was very close to all of them and I suffered a great deal with their passing and I was also my mothers primary care taker when my dad passed since I was the oldest child.

I had always thought that it was just anxiety that caused my fast heartbeat since my grandma passed in 98 but just this past Christmas Eve 2014, I realized it was much more that just anxiety. I had to be rushed to the ER since I called an Ambulance after my guests left and I was just relaxing on the couch watching tv and nothing health related was on TV, (in the past shows that were health related like Grays anatomy and shows like Trauma in the ER) would get my heart rate a little elevated but this time it was different. I could not catch my breath and when 911 asked me what my pulse was it was actually 198 and when the Ambulance got to my house it was still at 189. They took me to the ER and did an EKG and I was admitted since it was abnormal. I had a major migrane too and found out that I had Super Ventricular Tachacardia and that was probably why I actually had so many panic attacks over the past years since 1998 when my gma passed away. I went to see the cardiologist and found out that I needed to have my extra heart circuit burned out and I did that last year in Sept. I had never felt so good heart rhythym wise as I did when I found out it was not a heart problem but a rythym problem.

I have had a lot of back pain, neck pain and hip pain, even have pain in my wrists and my feet that shoot up and down my legs. I have had issues with insomnia and feeling tired as soon as I wake up for over 5 years. I got tired of hearing that it was all to do my anxiety since I had the cardiac ablation and decided to take my health into my own hands and make an apt with a rheumatologist since my ppo allows me to do that and not have to get a referral through my regular dr. I go this Monday and I hope to get a diagnosis of some sort and some sort of pain management. I am sure that taking a ton of advil, aleve and Tylenol are killing my liver.

Do my symptoms sound to you like fibro?
Here they are again:
Migrane at least 1-2 times a week with face tingling and numbness
Pain in hip, neck, chest, back, feet, ankles and elbow and wrist
chronic fatigue even after a full night of sleep
ibs dirarreah and sometimes constipation
anxiety and moody as heck which is not normal for me only in the past 6 months
zingers when moving that send a shock up arm, neck, back or leg when moving or sleeping
trouble lifting arm to get dressed or undressed feels like I lost range of motion. I can do it but hurts like heck.

THANK you all so much if you made it this far. I am a retail employee that is afraid about how much longer I can work like this and just finished a 7 hour shift this black Thursday.

I forgot to add the most important thing. Has anyone ever been diagnosed at their first rheumotolgist visit?

i have all that symptom . its definitily fibromyalgia. i have beeen diagnosed the first time . its the rheumatolog that finaly gave the answer of my ill strange.

I appreciate you answering. I hope to get some answers at this appt. I feel like I am going crazy. lol

Yes, it was my rheumatologist that diagnosed me. I first battled Hemachromotosis (Homozygous) of which he diagnosed along with my my arthritis and then Fibromyalgia, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back