Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
heres a new one for me, Ive had the sensation of a bee stinging me in my toes. Another Fibro symptom? Anyone else?

Is it red up your toes with hot stinging ache pain tingling feeling on your toes?

the bottoms of my feet sre red yes

its the burning pain of fibro i have it all over my body every day...its like tipnatee says burning stinging deep aching type of pain...hopefully if its a rareity for you Moe it will soon go away again.

For me its the pain i didnt have at the beginning of fibro but always if i go stressed it spread all over my body and changed me from being active to almost non functional once it became a permanent problem.

the bottoms of my feet sre red yes

I have them all the time , Paresthesia is one of the most nastiest symtomps of fibro cause it's super annoying and persistence . Sadly I have bad history with chilblains so my toes do get a lot worst from this symptom to the max.

The first thing I always do is goes for the ice packs cause it usually taking care of the red hot sting , you can soak your feet in cold water and keep it cool through out the day , numbing spray always come in handy especially the one with lots of lidocaine in it. When it comes to skin inflammation some home remedies like baking soda solution with peppermint cooling skin spray, lemons grass oil, or even some dabs of toothpaste can be use to chill the pains spot out a bit ( sound weird but toothpaste works wonder on bad burnt skin) . The best thing is to not stress cause stress will make it burn and sting even more. I know it's impossible to ignore so hopefull these info might help.

I have it as well. Sigh. It's less painful in the long run than super annoying. For me, it feels like a needle sting in my big toe. Over and over and over and over again. I get really aggressive sometimes, rubbing my toe on carpet and such (doesn't help.)

Sometimes it feels like an insect is crawling up my leg. Of course, I always check but I can look at the spot and it's completely free and I still feel it crawling up the skin. :roll:

Omg the bugs feeling I know!! I felt like I was going mad thinking there's bugs under my clothing when I came back inside , before I knew it I've got the panic attacked and falling down trying to strip my clothing off for a shower. It's messing with my head especially at night so bad I dreamed about a bunch of spiders attack or fire ants attack then screaming awaked. Grrr. But when the real bugs crawling on me I lost the strength to panic anymore I just simply blew them away or gently let the off . I guess oddly in my head my fibro problem is now more crazier than the black widow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back