Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2019
Country
US
State
MI
HI, during pms even up to 2 weeks prior my ribs right under my breast is so sore I cannot wear any bra and my husband barely touches me I audibly yell its ridiculous. and Its always there worse on the left not sure if its related or not to my many other issues.

Yes absolutely. my pain level usually increases a few levels 1.5 weeks prior to start of period. every month. without a glitch

There was another lady on this forum last year who said the start of her cycle usually resulted in some of the worst pain.

Yes I have been getting the worst hip pain lately~ a few days to a week before my period. Sometimes leg pain (calf, thighs, and feet too). It has been debilitating and quite new. This has caught me by surprise, because although I have always had bad cramps since I was a teenager, this type of body pain is new for me. I legs throb and I almost can't move them. The only thing that helps is ibuprofen. I feel like the hormonal changes related to my menstrual cycle cause my body to flare up nowadays. I have been taking oral contraceptive pills (a.k.a. birth control pills or hormone pills) to help regulate my symptoms for a while now. They help with the emotional part and with the actual period pain, but not sure about the rest. I wish there were more studies on how hormonal changes in women affect pain.
~Confused, but dealing somehow

yes!! Im going through it right now. every month so much pain I wake up in the morning and there it is. breasts hurt so bad, back,hips sore spots all over too :( kratom helps, I need pain meds for my back though but I have nerniated disks and degenaration. it really stinks.

Don't you get any side effects from Kratom? I heard it could be dangerous when used regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back