Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Alabama
I have been reading about parasites, and they say that about 85% of the people have parasites. Some can be tested for, but many are it on the list of tested ones, so they do not show up on the test, even when you have a bad infestation.
Many of the symptoms are similar to fibro,arthritis, and chronic fatigue symptoms.
One article even said that lupus is caused from parasites, and since that is the underlying cause of these diseases, you can't cure the disease until you clean your body from the parasites and yeast infections that re causing it.

Here is a link to one page with some good information on both parasites and yeast, and also what can help you cleanse them out of your body. There is a lot more info online, of you care to search for it on google.

http://wellnessmama.com/1969/are-there-bugs-in-your-belly/

I have a friend who has mentioned these things to me at different times, but I take a lot of it with a grain of salt, as my grandmother used to say. There are products that can cause you to clean yourself out as they say, but the healthstore types are very expenive and most want you do to it on a regular basis. I am not going to say it isn't possible because frankly I don't know, as it is possible to get germs and worms, and parasites from undercooked meats and unclean vegetables and fruits, from other countries.

Before taking any type of alternative meds always research it well and ask your doctor his opinion. Sometimes the results of using some products have a far different outcome then the one you were expecting. Be kind and gentle to your body. Good Luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back