Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
Grrrrrrrr. Ok I'm already up to here with all the problems with Fibromyalgia suffering and I'm doing the best I could to surviving the horrors, but seasonal allergies Really??? My histamine is so out of control I ended up over dosing antihistamines everytime I'm trying to get relieve while on fibro fog and many other problems. No amount of shower or cleaning can solve the problem. I'm plastering my self covering with all antihistamines creams and sprays I want to rip my skin off right now. What to do , what else I can do ?? My fibro kept getting fare up by it , no more sleeping, I'm kept getting more crazier than I already am. I'm freezing by the menthol effects. I ran out of lidocaine . Grrr my histamine getting stronger and stronger and I'm out of option. How can this tiny little problem becoming so much of a pain I can't find any way out? Anybody suffering from seasonal allergies like I do? My sinusitis area so flare up by it no amount of rinsing can get a relieve , not to mention my facial skin flare up from itching ,prickling, hurting, burning, and hey fever. Is anybody experiencing the same thing that I am? What do you normally do to get relieve??? Please help! :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back