Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Well the sun is out on a cold winters morning in the UK....i just had to get out in the garden as the daffodils are out and all the buds are on the trees and plants.

So you will gather i love gardening and in my pre fibro days i would spend from morning til dusk potting plants trimming etc.

Today despite all my pain i thought what the heck and i have spent half an hour doing a bit of this and that outside in the sunshine.

Yes so i will pay but at least i have done something that makes me feel like me if only for a short while! Hurray

Willow i'm glad you were able to do this! Those little things help huge mentally.

Thanks Jordan only a chronic illness sufferer could understand its not just about the pain its also about our loss of purpose and our identity............ and how that impacts upon our mental well being.

Yes we must take what we can get to keep us going. Its very hard to give this advice when I don't follow it myself because I will many times miss class or not do work and jus lay in bed and sulk because i'm in so much pain or mentally down but when I push myself to do the little things that keep me sane no matter the pain after it is very much worth it and helps me keep going or else I would go insane haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back