Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
KYA
State
Central
Fibromyalgia being a syndrome manifests in different ways in different people with the chronic denominator being pain. Pain medications are indispensable to ameliorate the same. Some medications like Aspirin and Panadol can be classified as the first line of defence while common fibromyalgia prescriptions like Cymbalta and Lyrica as well as Tramadol constitute the second line of defence. At the last kind of defence are found really potent medications like tapentadol which lasts for long periods. The best approach is to start with lifestyle changes and keep a lifestyle and pain journal and then start with medications at the lower end of the scale.

I'm not taking any kind of mes right now, but I'm starting to consider going for it soon :( It seems the bulging discs in my lumbar area are getting worse and worse. Sadly pain meds come with a lot nasty side effects, specially bad for people who already have stomach and colon issues. And let's not forget tht finding the right medication combo requires a lot trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back