Old 03-01-2010, 04:41 PM #1
Posts: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Re: juat a simple question about what to do next.

I would suggest you make an appointment with a rheumatologist. They specialize in inflammatory disorders including autoimmune, fibromyalgia, and so on. It sounds like much of what you are experiencing would fall within the scope of that specialty.
Closed Thread

autoimmune, fibromyalgia, men, rheumatologist, sounds

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
While doing simple task my muscles burn Blizna General Discussions About Fibromyalgia 12 04-28-2009 04:03 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.
Copyright © 2017