Not open for further replies.

zebra101

Diagnosis
06/1998
Country
US
State
Montana
I start my day with frequent awakenings during the night/early morning hours, this is insomnia. I use this time to my advantage by making my lists of things to do, doing the household bookwork, paying bills, planning for the day ahead just in case I actually feel well enough to do things.
6:00 am I am "up for the day". Daytime hypersomnia symptoms fluctuate greatly throughout the day and from one day to the next....all depends on how physically active I am. I do my best to balance work-around-the house and yard, social time and personal hobby time. Sometimes I crash totally out for the day by taking several naps and just relaxing, but usually I am able to maintain some semblance of balance. All-in-all: Life is good because I know there will be better days after the crash :)
Bedtime falls between 6pm and 8pm It is always a very welcome time of day for me as I collapse into my memory foam mattress and fall fast asleep before my head hits the pillow.
ONE DAY AT A TIME - I have control over how I will spend my time today.
EASY DOES IT - Pace my activities, add a tincture of rest and medicines and I will make the most of the day that God has given me.

May God grant us the SERENITY to accept the things we cannot change,
COURAGE to change the things that we can, and the
WISDOM to know the difference. --AMEN ;-)

It is so true that no day is alike when you have fibro. There are just so many factors that are very much out of our control. I try to keep a routine as much as possible to help with my day some. But sometimes depending how my day is going, I cannot keep with my typical routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back