Old 06-23-2017, 03:55 AM #1
Registered Member

vickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to all
Registered Member
City: fibrocity
State: Earth
Diagnosed: 01/2013
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
vickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to allvickythecat is a name known to all
Default Video: Basic Yoga Moves for Fibromyalgia

I had been practicing yoga for many years before fibro and frozen shoulder took that away from me. But the basic moves of yoga have always been with me, wherever I am (at home, at work, in the car/bus etc.) This video seems to explain those basic moves in detail. They really help with pain and relaxation.

This video could be helpful, especially for beginners. It could be too slow with too much explanation (and talking) for those who are already quite familiar with yoga.

But it is also one of the few videos out there that really seems understand what fibromyalgia patients go through. Sitting on a yoga mat can be painful on most days, so the fact that they are showing the moves sitting up in a chair is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4lHAQTMr0
The Following User Says Thank You to vickythecat For This Useful Post:
diamond (06-23-2017)
Old 06-27-2017, 07:35 AM #2
Registered Member

Eyesup is on a distinguished road
Registered Member
City: NR
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2015
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Eyesup is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Video: Basic Yoga Moves for Fibromyalgia

Um, I'm not sure yet how to hit the thank you reply so I'll just say thank you! I've been afraid to try taking a class and this gives good instruction on a try at home.
Closed Thread

Tags
chair, fibromyalgia, frozen shoulder, helpful, pain, shoulder, video, work, yoga