Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
US
State
FL
Hi! I am new to this forum and my first forum. I was diagnosed back in 2000. I work as a housekeeping supervisor for a hotel in Pensacola,FL. Does anyone else have a problem with easy to anger? Sometimes the simplest thing will trigger it. This only started a few years ago. Also any suggestions for the extreme fatigue?

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the forum.I think the fatigue that we get from insomnia can cause us to be grouchy sometimes.When you get no sleep it will make anyone irritable .And with the female hormones added to it watch out lol.

I take Vit b 12 sublingual every day and I think it helps with my energy.Without it a notice a difference in stamina.Also If I stay away from the foods I'm sensitive to,I also see improvement..Nothing will completely take away all the fatigue but many of us here have different ideas that help.

Some medications like antidepressants can help with fatigue.My doctor once said it takes a lot of energy for our bodies to deal with the pain from Fibromyalgia.It drains our energy and causes fatigue. Some antidepressants can help decrease pain and help with energy levels.

Try to make time for yourself,maybe meditate or start a hobby that will get your mind off things.Or just taking a break in a quiet room helps destress.

Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back