Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2016
Country
US
State
Tx
I have seen lots of closed threads discussing Plexus products with fibromyalgia, so I figured I'd start an open one and share my story.

I have dealt with chronic pain for over 10 years, and quickly reached the point where an sort of "pain killer" truly did nothing. As a single mum and teacher, I didn't have the time or money to go to the doctor to really address it (I was in and out battling debilitating migraines) so given my high pain tolerance, just dealt with it. I started dabbling with Plexus' triplex and accelerator about 2 years ago, LOVED what it was doing for me, however after about 2 months had to start a series of doctor appointments for an unrelated issue. For financial reasons I was using Plexus on top of feeling like a walking pharmacy from all of the medications that a different doctor had added, I stopped using Plexus.

Orthopedic added Fioricet twice daily (later found out just how unhealthy that is!) which initially gave me a taste of what it was like to have less daily pain. This sparked my decision to get to the bottom of what was causing my pain. In November of 2016, my rheumatologist finally diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and my Neurologist with Small Fiber Neuropathy.

Still feeling like a walking pharmacy, spending over $200 monthly on prescriptions that offered minimal relief, I worked with my doctors on weaning off and taking the jump back to Plexus. What was the worst that could happen?

After conferring with both doctors, I started back by adding the Triplex (Plexus Slim, Probio5 and Biocleanse) in addition to Block. Block was not so much looking to help with the Fibromyalgia, but to help balance my blood sugar issues. After 1 week (a couple of rough days with the body detoxing and balancing back out), my daughter asked me why I was so happy. I thought about it, and she was absolutely right. I had more energy, and I wasn't aching nearly so much. No, I am not "cured" from Fibromyalgia or the Neuropathy...if that were the case, it would be in every medical journal!

I feel better. Sure, there are the occasional off days where I'm aching, but I will take that any day! I am sleeping without needing any type of sedative. My energy has increased, helping me exercise more which also helps ease my pain. I have lost weight, but more importantly to me, I feel as though my body is working with me to be a healthier shape. My mindset is more positive and confident (without antidepressants or anti anxiety medications!) My blood sugar is the most level it has ever been - hello less headaches. What has been really exciting, is seeing the black and white proof on paper each time we have had blood work done. The numbers have helped me see that it's not just my mind playing awesome tricks on me. The newest development, came after an EMG last week that showed improved nerve response in my left arm. :smile: I'm so excited because it showed me that the nerves were not completely dead, and that adding Nerve, plus physical therapy, was the best course of action for me!

Lol It took me going through all of this, needing to see the concrete proof...needing to have my own doctors look at the ingredients, monitor my results, and confirm what ways it was or was not working for me, before I could ever be okay with suggesting any of the products to another person.

I am more than happy to share more of my story (other areas I suffered from before), what worked, what didn't, how adding the physical therapy has helped, etc. however I know I've rattled on enough. ! Haha

No Selling of Products On This Forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: !

I have left this post in allowing ( mpg0015,) to tell her story. However, no advertising or selling, or promoting of products is allowed on this forum. There are so many claims put out by people that certain products worked for them and only through reading do we discover that the person is trying to sell a expensive alternative drug that might be dangerous to take or provide little to no relief. There is no cure to date for fibromyalgia. Any alternative treatment should be discussed with your doctor, and watched closely for negative reactions.

Most of these posts are deleted or threads are closed, to save members from health risk or loss of money most can ill afford to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back