Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
I have been doing lidocaine research on the origin of it , with no luck of knowing exactly where it started . But instead I came across to coca leaf products . Which to my surprise it's quite interesting. :shock:

Many people drinking the coca leaf tea as the alternative to coffee, or as the weight loss product . It happen to be in a lot of energy drinks out there right now do to the fact that it won't make you crash in the afternoon like coffee ( sound familiar?) it also have many other benefits.

1. Long lasting Energy booster
2. A reduction of appetite which great for weight loss
3. A pain killer.
4. Remedy for altitude sickness -meaning nausea, low oxygen, breathlessness, insomnia, fatigue, headache , etc
5. High nutrients - minerals like calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, vitamins like A, B1, B2, B6, C, E and protein.
6. An upset stomach remedy. Which suppose to work instantly with nauseous stomach pains including ulcer and indigestion.

Of course with the controversy surrounding it , it can't easily be label as coca . Yet you can still find it selling online ( as coca leaf products ) do to their popularity in the market.

:confused: I'm considering trying it my self , but sadly I can't get it delivery at my current location at the moment. If anyone had tried it before please let me know if it work as it said it should. I'm very curious.

These products are not illegally sell in anyway shapes or forms.

Also I like to add just incase no one border to look about it online.

Coca leaf , coca leaf tea, coca leaf pills has no addictive or drug like Cocaine effect since it has never been adding chemicals to produce cocain it won't give you any high and no known addiction effect ever found. It's very safe with no problem side effect. And many has been looking at it as one of the best alternative way of helping fibromyalgia pain for the long run. Not for a short term fix.

The effect of it won't be instantly, but gratually over times. It suppose to slowly build in your systems first to help prevent you from many other fibro problems that keep you in pains.

As far as drug test go. It will show so if you have the need to take drug test , I advice against it.

Hello, I have heard that weight loss pills have side effects.

I'll admit I know very little about coca leafs. I do remember watching this one travel show and they were talking to locals who had coca plants all around them (they claimed it was 'wild' but it was exactly like that 'wild' wild!) But they were drinking its tea and mentioned all the other stuff they use it in. I also admit when I heard 'cocaine', and my mind went 'no way, that is bad, stay away'.

But duh - it is a plant and just because some evil people are greedy and want to make an easy living by playing with the lives of those with problems (and get them addicted), it does not mean that the plant itself is evil. I am sure many scientists have stayed away from studying them for this reason as well, which is a true shame.

But things are changing, times are changing - weed being a great example. I mean we pump our bodies with these artificial chemicals in the form of pills, and that is fine and they are called drugs as well, but talk about 'drugs drugs', no way.

Thanks for reminding me to keep an open mind and do lots of research on everything. Coca leafs, weed, poop....why not!

Side effects of use of coca leaves:

For a woman undergoing pregnancy stage, drinking of coca tea is strictly prohibited by health experts because cocaine present in coca leaves may cause miscarriages or birth defects. In fact, it high dosage in the body during such stage can also cause sudden infant death syndrome i. e SIDS. Therefore, woman undergoing pregnancy stage and breastfeeding mothers are always advised to keep themselves away from coca tea or coffee like products so as to safeguard their infant from adverse effects of coca tea.

Drinking many cups of coca tea daily is not good for mental condition and sometimes it may make your body prone to hypertension condition. Coca results in increasing blood pressure of an individual which also increases the risk of hypertension.

Regular drinking of coca tea is dangerous for heart health condition especially for those; who’re already suffering from any heart related ailment. Presence of cocaine in coca tea worsens the condition of heart patients and causes severe complications on their health

Regular drinking of coca tea is not so good for people suffering from asthma problem because cocaine present in coca leaves can make their health condition worst

Drinking too much coca tea can cause increase in blood sugar levels in many people especially for a patient of diabetic problem, regular drinking of coca tea affects blood sugar level control and worsen health conditions of such people.

so it's bad for high blood pressure and pregnant women, that's understandable.

But what about low blood pressure and severe fatigue people? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back