New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Elsie is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Corsham
State: Wiltshire
Diagnosed: 10/2017
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Elsie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Family/friends reaction to fibro/cfs

I struggle with this topic, my partners are very understanding and thankfully fill in the gaps on our business when I struggle. My family on the other hand don't know. I have also chosen not to tell any of my staff/work colleagues about my diagnoses. I do struggle with this sometimes as I feel I have no support, but i put this down to slight depression and just have to bring myself back down to earth knowing that mypartners are the only people that truly know me and will do everything in their powers to help me......its more knowing what you have thank looking at what you dont
Closed Thread

Tags
cfs, condition, family, flare, hope, positivity, support