Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
Ca
Merry Christmas and hello. I wanted to see if anyone has muscle fatigue/ weakness/ and pain on primarily one side or the other? For me it's mainly my right leg and arm. My left arm does suffer too but mainly my right side. Does anyone else share have anything similar ?

Thanks,
Brandi

Welcome. Pain can be anywhere.some ppl have pain like u.i find mine moves around a lot.
It can stay for months at a time then bang it's gone somewhere else. I get where my arms and legs feel sooooo heavy .ive even felt it's hard work breathing ,not nice .
So yes u can have one side pain .

Hi Brandi,
I pain is primarily on my left side. Any injuries has always been on my left side and I am also a left handed person. Needless to say, I have a lot of pain in my right arm, I have tendonitis, and my legs have been terrible the past couple of months. The fatigue and weakness has been getting worse and I have been telling my doctor and physiotherapist.

My left side was different from the onset of fibro and even on good days i would be dragging my left leg hip etc by the time i had done a walk and my left arm and shoulder ribs were very weak and got severe pain doing very little.

Luckily i am right handed and for years managed quite well by pacing but now my right side is also badly affected.

i wonder if over time we do actually get injuries/tendonitis / through using our sore weak muscles and because the pain reduces our activity even though we try hard to stay active. Or maybe its just getting older that does it!

Getting older doesn't help! That is for sure! :)

i have left neck pain, left hand weakness pain also, right leg weakness and pain also. it getting worse dude .

If you have weakness in one side it's good idea to see a neurologist to rule out something of neurological origin. I'm telling you because I had no idea many of my issues were being caused by a cm in my brain. Yes, that included weakness and numbness. Always rule out the diseases and problems that might be originating in the brain. Don't assume it's all fibro all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back