Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
pa
I have had them everyday come and go for 5 days straight. Usually I get them for a couple hours one day and not have another flare for about a week. I've tried the oh so famous breathing technics, they only help the mild ones which I don't get them much usually they are full bored folded up on the floor crying till your nose bleeds kind of flares. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't see my Rheum till the 8th of August and to call in for an appointment for something that can't wait till my next appointment would be further away then my actual appointment. I'm not even sure he will do anything as far as chest x-rays or any other tests I have asked him if he would do a full checkup on everything seeing some how he never actually did any tests other then the pressure point. Basically I have no clue what to do if it's just something I have to deal with or if it's worse than just costocondritis any advice or suggestions would help

Wow! First off I'm not sure what costicondritis is but I wanted to address your question as to should you wait...no, if you are balling up on the floor and getting nose bleeds several times a day you need to go to a doctor. I'm not sure why your reumotolgist only did a trigger point test unless your primary care doc had already done all the testing and sent them ahead. If not you indead should have a full work up. Please check to see if everything else was rueled out and if not you may want to consider a different reumotolgist that will be more thorough.
Take care of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back