Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
NY
OK..here is an interesting one that I'm really wondering if anybody else has experienced.

Last night I got a rushing feeling of cold, freezing cold going through my legs down to my feet. I wouldn't classify it as just the normal tingling, but a COLD RUSH of almost like water was being flushed through my legs.

Anyone?? it's no surprise that anxiety is tied to this disorder. All this strange stuff happens and stressessssss people out!! (I really am going koo koo, aren't I?) :)

Yes. Along time ago ,I posted on another forum about the feeling of water running down my legs. And was surprised to find tons of other fibro folk had felt the same. It's the nerve ending shooting off.its really wired isn't it .

Wow! I still am amazed that I have found people that know what I feel. It makes me sad for you all, but somehow comforted that I'm not unique or dying.
We gotta win this thing, all of us!! Xoxoxo

I have felt this sensation many times and had no real clue as too what was happening. It was frightening at first one thinking oh no loss of bladder control, then more creepy feelings that did not make sense at the time. As stated above it is nerve endings producing weird sensations. Nothing can be done about them other than being thankful someone could put a name to it and explain it so you can feel a bit calmer about these events. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back