Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I've seen in my experience, too... as soon as some people hear they shouldn't be doing something, especially when it involves another person, they dig their heels in. But I guess I would, too. :smile:

So how to deal with it? I've always just totally ignored abrasive people and eventually they get tired of trying to bait. I call them sandpaper people and the thing that annoys them most is realizing they're not upsetting their victim. :!:

Hahahaha, yeah! I must admit I did that a lot when I was younger, I remember I met a guy, that, even tho I knew deep down that guy wasn't good for me... the fact my mom and the rest of my family members didn't approve him made me want him more, lol. Oh yeah, I was young and naive. I thought they didn't know what they were talking about, but they were :oops:

Yeah, exactly! I try to ignore that kind of people, it's the best, specially if you only see them at work or are a friend of a friend. I swear there are some people I just can't understand how they're friends with my friends!

Do you have any big tough friends that could move in with you, not to fight with her but to crowd her out. Good people who could be responsible and double the ignoring of her, but be supportive of you. Wonder if that would work. lol I am praying for you and your mom & dad. :)

Hahaha I wish but we're at capacity hahaha plus she's got most of our mutual friends on her side due to sheloves drama and has talked so badly about me to them... II'm not around like I used to be because of my health and pain, plus I'm not one to act like she does... I've had people bring it up (what she's said) and I don't want to involve them because it's 1) not their business and 2) it would just create more drama. I feel like I've been friends with them wayyyy longer than she has and if they choose to believe her, they aren't really my friends....
And thank you! Honestly you guys are great and I really appreciate everyone for listening and letting me vent in a safe place... I know this issue really doesn't involve fibro but I just couldn't hold it in anymore...

Honestly, recording her won't make a difference because she has trashed me and mom to him as well, that's how she convinced him to buy a house.. They're currently looking for a house, have been for over 6 months.. We just keep praying he won't find one, so far it's working (knock on wood) because every house has fallen through....
She wants the house so that when her mom and grandma lose there house they have a place to live.... My brother doesn't see that but my family does..

The situation definitely could be worse, but I just wish we weren't having any of these issues in the first place.... Mom has pain issues too and all the trouble this girl has Been stirring up is causing her to have more stressers and pain than necessary too..

The girl is friends with my cousin, and we found out she's done this type of stuff her whole life.... So it's not just us, she's programmed this way...

Oh my... I see how it is now! Wow, it seems your brother is really, errr, in love with her? Blinded I'd say... woah! Darn, the best would be if that relationship ended, but I don't think it will so easily. That girl knows what she wants and seems willing to do whatever it takes to get it... yikes!

I truly hope they don't find a house as well!

So sorry about your mom :( She doesn't need that kind of things in her life, so sad your brother can't see that, hopefully he will end up accepting the truth. Shame on that girl, when she is older this will come back to haunt her one way or another, I believe in karma!

Oh my... I see how it is now! Wow, it seems your brother is really, errr, in love with her? Blinded I'd say... woah! Darn, the best would be if that relationship ended, but I don't think it will so easily. That girl knows what she wants and seems willing to do whatever it takes to get it... yikes!

I truly hope they don't find a house as well!

So sorry about your mom :( She doesn't need that kind of things in her life, so sad your brother can't see that, hopefully he will end up accepting the truth. Shame on that girl, when she is older this will come back to haunt her one way or another, I believe in karma!

He's definitely blinded by love... He asked me around Xmas what I thought of him proposing to her for her birthday in August.... I told him he needed to wait at least another year before even thinking about that because they're too young in my opinion... I'm praying the relationship ends before that train wreck happens! I don't want to see him get hurt, but I'd rather it end pre-marriage than in a nasty divorce which I see an enviable with her..... I already have suspicions of her cheating but have no proof....

My brother has always had poor taste in women, this is another bad apple....

I also believe in karma... I've seen karma happen, it's not pretty. That's why I'm trying just to sit back...

Besides praying they don't find a house, I've also been praying that 1) he doesn't propose and 2) that she doesn't get pregnant on purpose to try and keep him around... She's that type of girl....

So here's the icing on the cake, remember how I said if she wants to marry my brother so badly like she claims, she should start acting like it / acting like family? Well, the girl is so ignorant, she forgot my mom's birthday this week... Even though I reminded her about a week ago!
Neither she nor my brother remembered her birthday! She was so sad! I felt horrible! They couldn't even be bothered to text or say happy birthday on Facebook, and we all live together... And then to add insult to injury, she went out and got my mom a card later that night after she finally remembered, and the card wasn't even a birthday card! It was some card joking about women having pms! And she got her some cheap coffee mug. Yet she can spend hundreds of her own mom and my brother has to get something for her mom too.
I'm so mad at them for making mom sad like that!

:confused:Katie, I'd say, hang in there, but it doesn't sound like you have that kind of time if they are looking for a house. I will pray they don't find one too. I lost my son for 3 1/2 years to an 'evil soul sucking c***'. And I was not the only one that called her that. And that is also a word that I find highly offensive. Everyone that we came across that knew her, hated her. He was a mama's boy, hugs every day, "I love you" with every conversation, and very close to his sister. She pretty much got rid of every female out of his life, which made him lose a good chunk of money since he was an awesome tumbling coach for cheerleaders in Rochester. Since 90% of his clients were female.... They finally broke up a few months back, and my son surprised us for mother's day (also his sister's birthday) and came for a visit. He made up with his uncle, grandparents, etc. Since he had alienated the whole family.

Just try to keep your relationship with your brother open, try not say too much about his girl (unless of course if she is trashing your parents). If your brother can afford to buy a house, he sure can afford to pay rent. Don't make him pay for himself, but make him pay for the extra groceries and upkeep involved in an extra person in the household.

Sorry if I'm not making since... having a 'foggy' day today.

Cathi :?:

He's definitely blinded by love... He asked me around Xmas what I thought of him proposing to her for her birthday in August.... I told him he needed to wait at least another year before even thinking about that because they're too young in my opinion... I'm praying the relationship ends before that train wreck happens! I don't want to see him get hurt, but I'd rather it end pre-marriage than in a nasty divorce which I see an enviable with her..... I already have suspicions of her cheating but have no proof....

My brother has always had poor taste in women, this is another bad apple....

I also believe in karma... I've seen karma happen, it's not pretty. That's why I'm trying just to sit back...

Besides praying they don't find a house, I've also been praying that 1) he doesn't propose and 2) that she doesn't get pregnant on purpose to try and keep him around... She's that type of girl....

Oh jesus... that sounds awful! Poor guy, he is completely blinded, I hope that mean girl doesn't get to keep him around that way, because if she does get pregnant then it will be game over. It'd be awesome if you could get proof she is cheating, but what makes you think she is actually cheating?

Oh jesus... that sounds awful! Poor guy, he is completely blinded, I hope that mean girl doesn't get to keep him around that way, because if she does get pregnant then it will be game over. It'd be awesome if you could get proof she is cheating, but what makes you think she is actually cheating?

Mom and I have had the feeling she's cheated for a while.... How she acts and wants attention from guys all the time, she's way overly friendly with the guys in the group, more than a girlfriend should be... She's gotten real funny about the guys dating and when they bring girls around, you can see the jealousy...

She broke her vehicle and waited until the last day of the month in may to go for an inspection and yelled at my brother in front of my parents and friend at my brother because he couldn't fix it that day... He spent the last 2 weeks trying to fix it because and he paid for all the parts and what not because she couldn't afford it, so he put it on his credit card... Seriously?.... Oh and let's not forget to mention he's over drafted his bank account over 7 times in the last month and a half... He's not financially responsible at all- there's no way he can own a home! He makes more than enough money to buy a house but he can't hang on to his money or spend it properly... It's so frustrating...

That sounds awful, it seems that gal is really using your brother, gosh, how can he stand her? I hope he begins to see her for the person she is, she sounds like the most awful girlfriend! Can't believe he wants to marry that! I guess what they say about love being blind is so true! But try to see the bright side, I mean, he doesn't seem to be that good at managing his finances, but that's not all that bad, because that means he can't buy a home for him and that girlfriend form hell, so that's good news! Now I think you guys just need to wait, maybe she gets tired and leaves!

I'm hoping she gets tired of waiting for a house or a ring... It's been 3 years with her now, I hope it's not much longer...

Same here! I hope you guys can finally get rid of her! Three years is a lot waiting for a ring, btw, so maybe she might feel like calling it quits. Might hurt your brother, but I'm sure it would be the best for him in the long run, as well as for you guys! Can't stand disrespectful people...

She was at it again today! Trying to stir up drama with my brother and parents!... I would love to Crack this girl across the face, she certainly deserves it at this point!
My parents were talking today- I know they're fed up because they're seriously contemplating forcing them to pay rent or get out, and my parents would never even mention those options normally... My brother wasn't raised like this, I know she's rubbing off on him because she's disrespectful towards her own mother...

Your family sure does not need that kind of stress. We have all had back stabbers and liars in our lives at some point. But its got to be so much worse under the same roof. Hoping for the best for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back