Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
Is it fibro fog or my vocal cord is not fuction correctly?
Usually when it comes to communication ability when it comes to my fibro fog , I usually get slur words, can't complete the sentences, lost vocabularies along with my short terms memories lost or just simply lost the reality all together .But today I can't get any word out if my mouth at all. I don't have sore or pain in my throat , just the usually muscle weakness and fatigue . It's very humid today and usually I get very bad brain fog during humidity and feeling heavy pressure. I went to sleep yesterday evening And woke up today 11 hours later unable to speak. My memories are doing fine I can think and not feeling any of the usual brain fog, but the only sound I can make is hmm , huu, or haa and just sigh. :???: The more I try the harder it become and starting to feel tight in my chest if I manage to get just another sound out. Has anybody ever experienced this???

i loose my voice regularly please dont panic...mine goes hoarse and quiet ..its another fibro symptom hit your throat and voice muscles.....the fatigue comes and goes for me.....it used to be a rare symptom buti get it often now...rest your voice...drink something warm and soothing hopefully it will go off soon. If it doesn't then maybe get it checked but im pretty sure it will :)

Thank you so much!!!! Omg I am panicing and yes I'm trying my hardest not to right now. I looked up and found the fibro symptom vocal relate and found VCD. Vocal cord dysfunction . If I really have to say something I have to projecting the sound as lowest base tone as I can get do just to get a few words out of my mouth. Really really low the same tone as the Tibet monk chanting tone. At the moment that I try to use normal tone voice I suddenly feel like something plopped in to my throat and I can't breath and my throat feel numb .This is freaking weird!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back