Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
RO
State
Romania
I have joined this community in order to exchange some experiences and see what needs to be done in order to stop the pain. I'm a Romanian student and among my hobbies, there are reading, playing video games, swimming and riding my bike. 2 of them have been influenced a lot by this condition.

Thus, I hope we will get along here!

Andrei,
Welcome to the forum. If your looking for information and help, and support you have come to the right spot. Take time to read through the different sections and topic's, and I am sure you will find some new coping skills, plus ideas on managing the symptoms of fibro. In making new friends try going to the section for welcoming new members. It is a great spot to find others suffering the same as you, plus scared and lonely wanted someone who understands. But don't forget the rest of the forum where we all are here to help.

Ask more questions and be sure to add your thoughts and opinions to other members questions. Join in and have fun in the off topic section as well. Glad your here and see you around the forum. :)

Thanks for letting me now. However, I am having a lot of conversations with my doctor as well. I only want to hear new experiences and maybe help other users too.

I would ask that your responses to others be helpful and kind, and upbeat. We do not add comments that cause fear or upsetting to other members. This forum tries to be very supportive without adding comments that scare people. This is very important. :)

Welcome Andrei! Sorry to hear you also suffer from fibro, but I'm glad you could join us :) I truly hope you find all the information you are looking for in this web site, please fee free to explore the forum and start participating :) If you have any question we will do our best to help you! Please feel free to create new threads if you don't find the answer to your queries in any of our old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back