Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I'm pretty fed up with the new fda rules. Being cut way down was one thing , but.....from 30 MG a day, to Tylenol 15 twice a day? My husband is livid and I'm in bed, with pain and new blood pressure meds that are scary.
There has to be hundreds of angry people! Who are they to tell our Dr's they have to cut us off? I've been following the rules for 2 yrs now, months visits every 3 months, then every month, included urine test. I'm so pissed off right now, aghhhh huh 2 here are we? North Korea? ( I feel like I'm some lab rat.)I
IF I HAVE FIBRO THE THEY CANT Order NARCOTICS ! You know.......what goes around comes around!
I had a short chat with the pharmacy about fibro he looked at me like,,,,,,ya, they say.....
And you know the rest, but I stopped him and filled him with quite a bit of knowledge! I asked him if he knew,the history and new findings, since 2007, he looks at me with awe, like had a new awakening.
Well, I've spouted off enough. (I know I'm not alone.)

o

Hi Moe1959, I'm new here too. I'm sorry you are having trouble getting your pain relieving prescriptions. That's awful. Is it the doctor cutting you off? I don't quite understand. What's this new Fda rule? I'm in CA, but I see a pain management doctor, well I DID. I recently moved south 500 miles. I'm prescribed 10mg norco and 15mg morphine. Oh and a muscle relaxer, Soma. I'm not sure if my first call to a new doctor will be pain management or if I'll try to see a rhuemetologist. I'm feeling kind of hopeless about my chronic pain and my options for relief of any kind. The opiates barely work for the pain I've been having. Sometimes I want sometimg stronger, at least to take on my worst days, but I hate the eventual physical dependence I get. And they give me insomnia as well as irritability. I'm thinking of asking about nerve ablation. Something. Anything, new. I've been relating to all fibromyalgia symptoms since 2003 and I'm getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back