Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I think I may need to go off Cymbalta, I have More depression, more like a feeling of doom and gloom. Forgetfulness is crazy. I can tell my youngest is scared for me,
I'm having a hard go of not saying how I'm feeling to him, he listens well, I feel like someone just threw me out of a building and I'm falling, and there's no one wanting to beleave me.
I need a psychologist. But Pride and fear of judgement stops me. All I want to do and cant.
OK I'm ready God, for 1 good day.
Doing a good job of venting here though.

If you do go off Cymbalta, please do it under your doctor's supervision particularly as you indicate that your depression is worse with this medication. Seeing a counselor will help...don't worry about being judged. A counselor is an unbiased ear to help you work through the hiccups in your life. S/he will offer suggestions, but you will need to do the work. They won't "fix" you, only you can that, but they open your eyes to options you may not have known you have. There is no shame in seeing a mental health professional and it can only help. Please don't rely on your son or other family members to help with the depression because they can't. If you have serious depression, a combination of medication and therapy will help move you through the darkness quicker and easier than one or the other. I hope you feel lighter soon. Hugs.

I completely with what Loftpat advises. Get help before you are drug any further down! An "outsider" on your team will help you see more clearly. I say, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back