Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
OH
I am very happy to be a part of a group that understands how I feel both physically and mentally.I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2010 and have had some tough days since.
I also have lupus.sjogrens,high blood pressure&high cholesterol with sudden onset,and no success treating with medication.Doctor is now considering sending me to an endocrinologist to see if there might also be a thyroid problem.
Seems like I just can't win,but can't give up.....just got to keep trying and enjoy every day to the fullest....have always been an optimist but all of this has made it a lot harder.
Thanks for listening and have a great day :)

Hi bchlvr68 welcome...you have a lot of illnesses and conditions to contend with. I hope you have a good medical team.

We are here to share and support. Feel free to ask anything or have a vent anytime it all gets overwhelming. i have had fibro since around 2007/2008 but fatigue that i tried to ignore that came and went at times since late 20's early 30's. That is 25 years ago and pain joined in the party when i was 47.

It is a challenge but you have an optimistic tone saying you keep trying to enjoy each day to the fullest....i commend you for that.

I am sure other lovely people will welcome you too.

Hi bchlvr68, Welcome to the forum,

You've got a lot going on, it's very difficult when you have multiple illnesses. I've several other diagnosis, most of the time I don't know which one's playing up or what symptom belongs to which illness. Got to carry on as best we can, it's so difficult at times when we feel so grim.

I'm only recently diagnosed with fibro, and am finding this forum very helpful and supportive.

Grace x

Hi bchlvr68 welcome...you have a lot of illnesses and conditions to contend with. I hope you have a good medical team.

We are here to share and support. Feel free to ask anything or have a vent anytime it all gets overwhelming. i have had fibro since around 2007/2008 but fatigue that i tried to ignore that came and went at times since late 20's early 30's. That is 25 years ago and pain joined in the party when i was 47.

It is a challenge but you have an optimistic tone saying you keep trying to enjoy each day to the fullest....i commend you for that.

I am sure other lovely people will welcome you too.

Willow----thanks so much for your encouraging reply.I do believe we all need to vent sometimes,so I might take you up on that someday:) Have a good week.

Hi Grace....thanks so much for your reply and concern.I have been struggling with multiple issues for quite a few years,but all you can do is take one day at a time and try to live it to the fullest,even though that is sometimes very hard.
Take care and have a great week.

Welcome bchlvr68,
you're in good company here. I understand the struggle of fighting for joy and grieving losses all at the same time. Fibro is hard stuff. I'm so sorry that you have so much going on at once right now, I hope some answers come your way soon.
-sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back