Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I recently went to a Rumatolagist had testing and as told Lupis is ruled out, but then...I got a note from the Hospital, Lupis was possibly positive, and I was sent for yet more blood work. Part of my reasearch on blood tests said the result could be positive because of a recent injury. Well the week before my original appointment with the rumatolagist I had terrible side pain and thought I would have to have to the E R, I waited and told myself well , this is probably perfect timeing, there was for sure something going on with me at the time of appointment and blood tests prove so.
Getting to the point of all this is, even though there may not be lupis or ms, then there was definitly a scientific proof of a flair, this flair through my blood work positive for something.

Sorry, hope all this makes sence.

Hmm yes .well let's hope u don't have lupus.my aunt has that and she is black and blue ,skin and bone.hope u get some good answers soon.

That's very interesting Moe. Please post and update when you find out more. Be well and all the best for your health :)

That is very interesting. I guess it makes sense fibromyalgia would be easier to detect during a flare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back