Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
Va
Hello,
I was hoping someone could guide me in the direction of a doctor who could give me a second opinion or confirm my fibromyalgia diagnosis. I am in the Hampton roads area of Virginia.

The reason is My neurologist sent me to a rheumatologist to diagnose me and after leaving her office, she even provided me paperwork on fibromyalgia, I thought I was official. I get a call from her nurse today and she said blood tests to rule out other things came back negative for any additional conditions and they want me to go see the neurologist again, because from their standpoint according to the nurse I do not have fibromyalgia. I'm very confused as to why the doctor would've educated me on it and now her nurse is saying no you don't have it according to her notes. In addition to that my neurologist pretty much ordered an MRI for me and told me we don't need to see you again if that comes back normal. I have problems with e trend fatigue and all over body pain also lack of coordination and gait. I just want someone who can help!

UVA is an excellent hospital, but its 150 miles (?) from you. But they may know somebody locally or at least closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back