Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I had an experiance today....simple to others but not me. I was planning a dr. Appointment but was side swiped by someone who thought they needed my car worse, thus i was late, this was a new dr. New clinic. I'm netorios about being on time. This person whom borrowed my car forgot to bring it back. My blood pressure i'm ,sure was through the roof. I lost my temper chewed this person out.
Point of all this, my waisted anger put me in bed all day.
It exausted my energy. I can't allow my emotions to take over.

Thankfully the dr. Was full, so i rescheduled. I'm still upset that this person was so selfish. Thanks for letting me vent.

I had an experiance today....simple to others but not me. I was planning a dr. Appointment but was side swiped by someone who thought they needed my car worse, thus i was late, this was a new dr. New clinic. I'm netorios about being on time. This person whom borrowed my car forgot to bring it back. My blood pressure i'm ,sure was through the roof. I lost my temper chewed this person out.
Point of all this, my waisted anger put me in bed all day.
It exausted my energy. I can't allow my emotions to take over.

Thankfully the dr. Was full, so i rescheduled. I'm still upset that this person was so selfish. Thanks for letting me vent.
You were kind to let someone borrow your car. As far as it not getting returned...... That's NOT COOL! Any one of us here would have been upset too. Some stress is unavoidable it is a fast track to a drained energy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back