Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
7 days ago I twisted my foot, fell into uneaven ground. I imediatly thought, oh no! Ive done it this time. Soon after, more pains all over. My back, feels like a knife stabbing me, my knees, and now, my other foot. Im on crutches.
Im so tired of Dr.s. I refuse to go to yet ANOTHER APPOINTMENT.
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS BETTER TOO. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Have you considered using CBDs for pain management? I have friends and family and myself included that are using it with astounding relief!

I did. Maybe the wrong kind. Just made me tired.

One time I fallen in the bath tub and hit my head on the bathroom sink corner next to it deep cut ( very bloody) , my thought exactly " oh no I've done it now" but the fright was more than the pain at the moment till an hour later . I guess I could describe it as a very bad whiplash. Then a day later I can't even get up cause both of my leg has gone weak and my back ached like there was a knife stuck on my back and continued stabbing pains when ever I move. Panic attacks of course cause these to me is a sign of flare up the last thing I wanna face right after accident, but as far as I learn not to freak out everytime crazy stuff happen ( too many ambulances too many bills) I endured it. Yet the only way I can walk is also using cane which I use during leg weakness. But then it didn't stop there, my shoulder starting to hurt like somebody hitting me with a bat. After that I was bed ridden for a week with on and off fever. I told my bf not to be alarm unless I lost consciousness completely or i will ask for ER trip my self. Sure enough after a whole week worth of less than 24 hours of sleep mountain of pain patches I also use idocain gel which works enough to endure the pains temporarily and loads of mineral salt bath and some ice packs to numb some parts. I survived. If you are sure that your first injury did not do more harm and your body just reacted from it then I guess your doctor is going to have to wait for your return. I can't alway keep my appointment either but my doctor would have to understanded when it comes to fibro problem. Big hug and hope you push through this. Dead Sea salt with magnesium , potassium, and calcium boost can help ease somewhat stabbing pains to mellow out . Less screaming . Although I still scream when I wake up sometimes. Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back