Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
TX
It appears that the common thread is we are all low in Vitamin D. I have been prescribed a prescription to take for 12 weeks once a week. Wondering if this is a life time med now or if and when Vit D levels return to normal do the symptoms subside?

I have read a few things recently that have alluded to the positive effects of taking Vit. D supplements. The only thing that concerns me is where do we draw the line with shoveling experimental treatments down our throats in the vain hope of some slight relief? Personally I take 8 tablets for breakfast as it is. And don't get much relief from those. Fed up of trying different things and hope that things will improve. Why can't some one just make it all go away. (Fair play I sound like a stroppy teenager but I really am sick of the pain right now).

I hearya Roch! I take a lot of supplements along with all my meds. I can usually get them all down with 1 1/2 glasses of water and then I am full. I need to start taking Vitamin C again - HUGE pills.
You've made me curious so I had to look. I take 7 supplements each day plus 10 medications. Some meds I have to take 2 or more each day. I'm now taking 24 pills each day, includes both supplements and medications. I know some have to take much more and much stronger medication than I do. I don't like it. Probably all of us are vitamin and mineral deficient.
Here's to having the will-power to have a healthier diet! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back