Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi! I'm a 16-year-old Canadian who has been generally healthy with the exemption of anxiety, depression and anemia, but I've been noticing my body has had a lot of non-visible wear and tear. My friend's joke that I'm old as if I stay still for too long I get up groaning like an old man. I've had ankle pain especially in arches, and have a cyst in my wrist (ha look it rhymes).

My understanding of the spoken language around me has been difficult specifically in crowds. I've always been very restless when sleeping often kicking anyone or anything next to me, last night I guess because of my cold, I didn't move much, and woke up unable to move my left side. It was stiffand sore, especially that with the cyst.

I recently went to the doctor and she said it may be fibro as I had brought it up to her but was concerned more this rheumatoid arthritis. I feel like a liar as I am not in pain all the time. But when I am especially cramps, it's difficult. I've missed school over cramps, and I am often leaning on things or walking into things. I feel like a liar, and a lot of people have it a LOT worse. But it's bothered me and worried me, any tips? Am I a liar? I've gotten blood taken yesterday to rule out arthritis. I'm waiting, worried and lost,

Anyone know what I should do?

Sincerly,
A lost teenager named Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back