Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is very common amongst FM sufferee's, especially so early on. I remember for the first two to three years, I kept telling myself I'll be over this in a week or two..yeah.....sure. I had one single day a while back without complaints, and the idea of being 'cured' starting rattling around my head. over time this was beaten out of me.

Marvis, I'm with you on forgetting words - I also forget what it was I was talking about a few minuntes ago (at times) or if I actually did take that pill earlier. This is one of the hardest things for me to cope with, as I used to make a living making decisions on laboratory procedures and protocols etc.

The Fibro fog/ forgetting words is the worse. I confuse myself sometimes, then other times I amaze myself. When these moments of clarity occur, my inside voice is commenting " wow Debra, you sound so intelligent....like a MENSA graduate"!:wink:

We had a thread last year going about the funny words we say..i say that 'squirty thingy' for the bathroom spray cleaner..and its not unusual for me to loose my mobile phone for days or find my favourite mug in the microwave having put it there to reheat a drink the day before! and completely forgotten so have made a fresh drink in another mug!

LOL i was a Bank Manager. Complex figures done in my head in a jiffy. Now i put veggies on to boil and burn the pan frequently as i start doing something else and completely forget.

I'm a choir conductor. My latest thing is my hand is doing things completely independently of my brain. I'm trying to do a 4 beat pattern and my hand is just floating around doing .... something random... Luckily my style is more emotive than precise, so hopefully noone will notice that it is completely unrelated to the music being sung. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back