Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AU
State
NSW
Hi everyone, I haven't been getting any better, I am still in pain it isn't debilitating any longer but other symptoms have now come up. I am struggling to find words, forgetting things I remembered a moment before, stumbling around feeling very heavy in my legs and arms, lifting a litre of milk feels like I am lifting weights and continuing with headaches. My GP has sent me for a brain scan (tomorrow) and if this does not show anything she wants me to see a general Physician. Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Hiya. I just wanted to say good luck with your scan, sorry I can't offer any advice on this. Let us know how you get on.

Lou

That's not uncommon for fibro.i offen forget words,drop glasses,send spoons and folks flying through the air,I can't remember words,I have a coat I can't remember the name of.i wear every single day.i get very fatigued in the arms and legs.sometimes I can't finish my little girls hair with out having a rest.
Walking feels like lead.
I'm sure and hope all your scans go ok, but yes fibro with do all these things to u.

I agree with Forgemenot, what you are describing is very similar to what I too am going through. It frightened the crap out of me at first, but over time like every other symptom, I've learned to live with it. Hate it, but can get through the day now.

You are not alone.

Hi Birgit,

A lot of those symptoms sound like fibro, but also have the dr really look at your medications too.

Sometimes side affects from meds can worsen our symptoms, and need to be adjusted accordingly.

I hope your scan goes well.

Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back