Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confuse about adrenaline when it coms to stress.

Cause at one point when I lost my home thanks to fibro, I had to pushed out of my agoraphobia and forced to constantly find a next place to sleep till I find the semi- permanent one later .

That was the first time that stress along adrenaline was suddenly helping me and I was feeling great which was very weird judged by the circumstances . It should have been hell for me cause I was suppose to be in so much pains like the usual , but I was like a totally different person all of the sudden , and it last for a whole month, then it crashed me down miserably after and I've been crashing ever since. :confused:

Then most of the time stress/adrenaline cause me to panic pacing, my brain fog up yet having the the very strong overloaded giddiness feeling I just can't stop my fight/flight mode and kept getting more pains attack and feeling like being beating up non stop, and my heart about to explore.

I don't get it. I couldn't understand it no matter how much I try. The real purpose for having adrenaline and fight/flight are out of the window. What the the world did Fibro do to it??? :shock:

So sweet and kind all of you sharing your experiences...makes me feel less alone with everything.

Do you know what I actually like about this site?

I believe that people like us seek more comfort in just knowing that we are not alone in these uncontrollable crazy pains .

Although It's odd to be feel so happy about knowing that other's feeling the same pains and hurtful feeling as same as you do. I know it's weird but I can't help it cause that I do. I'm very happy that I've met you.

It's like all the pains that I was facing alone all these times and for so many years. Yet just now I finally found someone else who understood it!

It's comforting to hear it said out loud by others even though it's not gonna change anything in my life since I've tried just about almost everything I could think off and found.

It gave me hope to live on and keep on surviving, keep on crawling toward the better day. Since our mental state of mind effects very strongly to almost every parts of our body and more.

Just to know that we're less alone than before is one of the best drug there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back