Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
az
Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser therepy and foot electronic pulses. Lets just say after spending 3,000 of not covered insurance money. I was done. It did not do anything. Fast forward moved away from sw florida to northern Arizona,, I was hoping lack of humidity would improve. I was wrong, I have slowly gotten worse, to the point can't take it no more. because I still have florida insurance for rest of this year, I can only go to emergency room here in Arizona and have not been in that much pain to justify that (YET). Anyways, I tried the anti inflammatory diet, no dairy, carb, sugar, that did nothing, lost 5 pounds though. anyways, my entire ribcage is sore like, hit with baseball bat, I stopped wearing bras (thought that was it) and went to sports bras, nope nothing different, my entire pelvic region in the back, hips etc, and 100 percent always in pain, top of right thigh, left leg, just under knee, (keeps me up at night), so I am prob 40 pounds overweight, c ause I cannot work out, its so dam painful. I don't take any medication, vitamins, drugs of any kind, unless I hit a 10 1-10 scale I will take an advil. Been freaking out its blood clots (runs in family). if this in fact fibro, what can I do naturally , food, try exercise again, I drink 2 cups of organic coffee, try and eat no sugar, low carb, I do not sit as I am a dog groomer, so I work part time, with animals. sometimes sitting is worse, I read the sympthoms, I get no headaches at all, sleep fairly good. drink water, eat no processed food. please any ideas. I can't go to doc yet besides everything I read, they put you thru the ringer with tests and still have no clue. thanks for any help Mary

Hi Marymouse55, I am sorry to hear about all your suffering the past 2 years. Fibro symptoms can differ for sufferers, so I can't tell you that it definitely is, or is not Fibromyalgia. I do have one question....with all the pelvic pain (and the Chiro saying your pelvic area was inflamed) and sore ribcage/breasts, have you gone to see a gynecologist? Gynecological issues can manifest pain in the oddest of places, and unbalanced hormone levels in the body can reek havoc on joints and muscles. The leg and knee pain could be attributed to the way you stand when in pain. (the muscles and joints overcompensating for you to be able to stand with the pain). 2 issues that come to mind are Endometriosis and PID (pelvic inflammatory disease). I am not a nurse or doctor in any way, but I have a family member who has Endometriosis and I have suffered from PID (with unknown causes). If you haven't yet, trying to go see a Gyno would be my next step. I hope you are able to figure it out soon. Being in constant pain is horrible. Sending love and healing to you.

Thanks so much for the reply I had a partial hysterectomy about 15 years ago so I don't think that's it and I'm pretty faithful about going to my GYN yearly the PID one I will check into later when I get off of work thanks

Another thought is...do you need orthotics? It could still be fibromyalgia but since it is usually a constellation of things, I am wondering about your feet. You say you are standing all day...how do you stand? Do you favour one side? Dog grooming is a lot of non-ergonomic work, bending over, etc. I am wondering about acupuncture as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back