When they don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, Tom :) I feel much better now. I don't think I will be going there anytime soon, since things aren't going that well, not well enough to move in there and settle. Ah well, it was nice to visit :) It's nice to be here and feel very free, I know where I am truly appreciated and where I'm not.

You do like for people who are important to you to understand what it is that you're going through. Honestly, who wants to hear a person complain all the time? I'm not saying that you complain all the time, but I am saying that you may or may not be as energetic and feeling up to the things that they are wanting to participate in. Then when you try to explain why it's like they think you're full of it or just using an excuse. It's not that at all. If they would only take the time to research it themselves. See what others are saying about the disease. Then think about what it is you've been talking about and see the comparisons. That's when I think they will truly understand your gripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back