Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
tx
Hello to all. My name is Donna and I was diagnosed with FM about 3 years ago. What a trip it has been. I lost my mother last year and then went into a 5 month flare. I am experiencing some new symptoms lately and wondering if anyone else it too.

1. Stiffness in shoulders.
2. Crackling sensation in my neck, sometimes popping with pain.
3. Constant sensitive skin and tingling in feet.
4. Constant burning sensation down my back, legs and hands.
5. My favorite (NOT), restless leg syndrome.
6. Body twitching at night.

Medications I am taking for FM

1. Gabapentin - 900 mg daily, 1 in am and 2 at night
2. Hydrocodone - 1 - 2 as needed
3. Cymbalta - 60 mg twice a day

I look forward to participating in the forum. :smile::cool:

Welcome to the forum Donna. I am glad you have joined in and I look forward to reading your posts. I can relate with all your symptoms and a few more. Being in pain all the time is hard and depressing. I have very painful knees of late that only throb at nighttime when I am trying to sleep.
Last night I had to rub on a creme to stop the pain, and I am not sure if it is my knee, my muscles, or my imagination. But I see my doctor next week and will ask him.

As you move around the forum be sure to check out some of the older posts as there in a treasure load of information about fibro and things to make you feel better. See you around the forum. :)

Restless leg is the worst!! I am lucky enough to have it in my arms as well!! I get the burning sensations as well. Sensitive skin, check. Random neck pops, check. Body twitching/tremors, check. I take cymbalta myself
Welcome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back