New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

TMichCPC is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Derby
State: Kansas
Diagnosed: 07/2017
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
TMichCPC is on a distinguished road
Question Advice/ Wisdom please

Diagnosed Aug 2017. Put on Prozac 20 mg and gabapentin 300 mg three times a day. I was in bad shape at that time. I work from home, which is the only way I kept my job. Since then, I have gotten much better to the point there are days I have very little symptoms (early Jan were some of my best days. I had added CBDx NADH, B12, sauna and therapeutic massage, along with daily stretching and recumbent bike. I had even been able to decrease the gabapentinto twice a day.

On Jan 12, I was hit hard with burning frontal headache and neck pain and some general aching. That continued and on Jan 15th, I started my period. Now, In Sept 2016 I had lapeascopic surgery and large ovarian cyst was found. Was told if symptoms recurred, needed hysterectomy. Symptoms recurred about 6 months later but manageable. On the 15th and 16th, the symptoms were much worse with pelvic pain and feeling of fullness and a little urinary urgency. In the process of setting up a hysterectomy. All the while, headache symptoms continued. Pelvic symptoms improved and the the fibro symptoms are coming and going ever sense.

Questions:
1. Do the headache and feeling feverish (temp was actually low) sound like fibro flare?
2. Could the ovarian cysts have caused the flare?
3. Any advice for managing fibro during surgery and recovery?
Closed Thread

Tags
advice, burning, daily, early, fibro flare, flare, gabapentin, job, massage, neck, pain, surgery, symptoms, work