Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
I have concerns about certain symptoms that I experience each and every day. My concern for today is about what to eat today to help the Fibromyalgia that I have not be as noticeable. I started out eating a piece of gluten free toast with almond butter on it. i usually drink Almond milk with it as well. Eating well can help manage this condition, and the pain that is associated with it, in my opinion. What will you eat today?

I started out eating a piece of gluten free toast with almond butter on it. i usually drink Almond milk with it as well. Eating well can help manage this condition, and the pain that is associated with it, in my opinion. What will you eat today?

I just read a post a minute ago that mentioned the gluten also... I think there's definitely something to it! To answer your question, one of my friends with other kinds of chronic pain is currently trying a gluten experiment, too... she's been eating a lot more salmon than before. Gluten free, healthy, and low calorie.

Today I had what I wanted to have for lunch, nothing with gluten... I had a lemonade sweetened with Stevia. I really want to quit Stevia because they believe it could cause cancer. Shesh... it seems we must really watch what we eat. By the way, I heard that pineapple is a great fruit for inflammation. I might try following a gluten free diet next, I heard it's a really restrictive diet, so we will see :)

I agree with you, I seem to believe in the paleo diet. It makes sense to me. Basically our body's are still set to eat a prehistoric diet. Not long ago everyone had their own gardens and hunted for most of they're meat. That's changed in the last 75 years because of supermarkets and fast food and other things. The problem is it takes millions of years for the body to adapt. So we're eating all this processed food and bad chemicals that were non existent a century ago and our body's haven't adapted to it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back