Diagnosis
00/2012
Country
AU
State
Victoria
Hello everyone,

I am not alone as I can see.

I was diagnosed about three or four years ago. I had all the pains in my body and I was always ok.
Then a doctor told me, that I have fibro and gave me Endep. As soon as I got it I felt pretty new.
But not for long. I have pains in my stomach area, sometimes more, sometimes not at all.
But as I experienced today, my body temperature is too low! I was 34.6! I went to hot shower and stayed there for some time. Normally I am not cold, I can be poorly dressed and I do not feel cold even though my body is very cold to touch.
I do not know what I should do about it. It worries me. Right now my temperature is 35.4 and I feel really good.

Hello, I haven't monitored my temp but am aware that raynauds syndrome is very common for us....my fingernails often turn purple and fingers/toes get really cold. I've read some sleep with hats or mittens to keep body heat in. Since fibro is a brain based condition it is logical that temp control could get skewed. Stomach stuff seems pretty common as well. Ive personally dabbled with trying to reduce sugar and gluten and will soon proceed with some testing to figure out food allergies. I've found probiotics can help with the digestive issues. Ibs is common comorbid condition. The fun just doesn't stop! Welcome to the group. We are glad you are here! If you get a chance check into leaky gut/fibro connection on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back