DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
3/2016
Country
US
State
Connecticut
Hey fibro friends
I have to say honestly its been a tough week. I've been in a week long flare up. My fibro fog has been at its worst and let's see i've also notice my balance has been pretty bad like I'm falling all over the place and it's really hard to keep my balance (is that common with fibro) I called my pcp to see what we can do to break through some of this pain and we up'ed gabby to 600mg 3x a day and 900mg 1x a day before bed. We also upped the muscle relaxer to 750mg 3x daily and amitriptiline says the same and we added ibprophen and one more medicine 3 times a day so we upped the anti and hopefully it can break through some of the pain. This has really really been rough I'm honestly just staying in bed today because the pains a lot to handle and I have to get it under control before I start school again Tuesday and it really does suck wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy needing hugs and support

Kerikay - sending you ALL the hugs and support I possibly can!! I seem to be right there with you, in regards to the flare-up, not that it helps you in any way, but I can sympathize. I'm glad you are able to take some muscle relaxers...do you they help you a lot? I have some that I sometimes take before bed, but I wake up quite drowsy in the morning, which can be hard for work in the morning. Stay in bed and relax your body for as long as you need to!! Take care of yourself and vent as much as you need to - that's what I came here for (I'm new to the forum), so I can listen, let it out and try to help/get help as much as possible.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone either - I'm sitting here at work, wishing I could be at home!!! But we do what we can. I truly hope you can break through some of the pain.

Yeah, I can't even imagine how hard it is, I am wishing you all the best, I know you are feeling my wishes right now getting to you and giving you a helping hand. :)

When I was on gabapenton a lyrica I was Falling all the time. Pl,ease check the side effects. Also... don't assume everything's fibro. If you have good insurance see a Nurolagist.

Did you try an epsom bath?
Do you ever have day of relief?
I have pain almost everyday and I never know when it's going to flare into a full blown FM attack.
I hope you get relief soon.

Thanks for all the support friends,right now my family wants me to go to hospital. Because I totally passed out this morning in the bath room and Idk why I feel really bad today and pretty groggy that may be because me did a medicine inceease but have no idea why I passed out it was horrible

Best of luck with everything, I hope you feel better soon. I hope you went to see a doctor, passing out is definitely not normal... please see a doctor. Don't ignore that kind of symptoms, I think in another thread I asked you if you had seen a neurologist in the last few years.

Hopefully you're feeling better by now, but checking in to see, because I've had flares in the past that have lasted for two months. I hope that's not the case with you. I get a lot of inflammation throughout my body, and it seems my sinuses and ears also get inflamed, which in my case seems to also lead to some dizziness and feelings of being off balance. I have had issues with falling down stairs a few times, and have even fallen off curbs a few times, which can be scary, especially when there's oncoming traffic. One time, I almost went through the window that is at the top half of the door at the bottom of my stairs. I've learned to be very careful during those times, and always stay close to the wall and bannister.

Echoing WarriorPrincess' thoughts that you are feeling better (and that everyone is feeling as good as they can!).

Weird that the first post I read today is yours, WarriorPrincess, when I've been dealing/struggling so much with inflammation/terrible sinuses/dizziness (so strange!!)/bad headaches that won't go away, etc.

I was driving to work today and from my forehead to my fingers, felt almost numb? And like I was touching an electrical outlet - that out-of-body, dizzy, hair-on-end numbness that I don't really know how to describe.

I really do try so hard to be normal. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back