Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AU
State
TAS
Hi everyone!

My name is Jess, I'm from Australia. Am new to the forum and kind of new to fibromyalgia. I have had symptoms for years but the Drs aren't sure if it is fibro or autoimmunity yet - more waiting and tests over time to be done. Does anyone here ever feel like they are making their symptoms up? I know I'm not of course, but after people doubting and not understanding for so long I'm starting to feel like it is all in my head. :roll: I'm sure I can't be the only one!

Hi Jess. I just signed up on this site today and you are the first posting I have read. The doctor who first mentioned the words Fibromyalgia to me a year ago frequently questions my symptoms. I thought so much of what I was going through physically was not related to Fibro and even more so for all the other issues I was having. It was not until just a few weeks ago that I found a new therapist to talk to and she informed me of all the Co-existing conditions that are part of Fibromyalgia that I finally had some answers. Do a search for Co-existing conditions for Fibromyalgia and it might answer some questions for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back