gay people with fibro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gay but I can sympathize with worrying about being a couch potato. During my current flare up I have gained back just about all the weight I so painstakingly shed over the last year. Ugh.

Ma(x)2 Thanks for making me laugh! I haven't done that in a long time.
Lana,

My pleasure. :lol:

Having had to deal with bi-polar/major depression for so long, I learned that laughter can really be a big help. It's too easy to fall into a major funk and before you know it, you're stuck.

I have been a bit-of-a-weirdo all my life so being self-deprecating and trying not to take things too seriously has helped me cope with whatever has come along.

I'm not gay but I can sympathize with worrying about being a couch potato. During my current flare up I have gained back just about all the weight I so painstakingly shed over the last year. Ugh.

tombraun,

I was 398lbs. a year ago. Now I am 6'2" and carry the weight well, but it was hell on my lower back, knees and feet. Now I am down to 352lbs. and feel a little better.

I started walking my mother's Corgie in the mornings for just 15 minutes or so and it's helped. I also noticed that for me a little physical activity in the am gives me more energy for the next 6 to 8 hours or so.

I still struggle with fatigue and lack of motivation but I'm confident that I will be able to work through it.

Have a great day - Ma(x)2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back