DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2009
Country
RSA
State
Kwa-Zulu Natal
Hi guys

I'm interested to know if any other FM suffers battle with extreme thirst all the time?

Sorry to hear you are having issues, the extreme thirst maybe a something else. You may want to have your doctor check that out, make sure when you see your health care provider you tell them about your thirst issues.

Same thought as the poster above! You really need to get your glucose level tested soon, as far as I know extreme thirst isn't a symptom of fibro, not one I have heard of at least.

Hi guys

I'm interested to know if any other FM suffers battle with extreme thirst all the time?

Could be cause by some medications used to treat you; it could be something else. By to mirror the advice, check with your health care provider.

A few of the meds I was on cause dry mouth and thirst. I didn't tolerate any of them well. Once I was off, those symptoms disappeared.

This is one of the early symptoms of diabetes, along with excessive urination. That's why I think you should get your blood sugar checked.

It could be medication that your on. Lyrica gives me a dry mouth but it is not a severe problem to me. I agree it could be a diabetes symptom, the only way to know for sure is to have your sugar checked.

I know that for two of my meds dry mouth and eyes are a side effect. But definitely have the blood sugar tested. Because you don't want to have undiagnost diabetes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back