Breeze

Diagnosis
12/1997
Country
US
State
TX
Hello All,
New to the forum but not new to FM unfortunately (diagnosed 1997 and still kickin). I recently moved to south Texas so am now in search of a competent and compassionate Rheumatologist, and you all know how stressful that can be. :? I had a wonderful Dr in Oklahoma and the search here has been exhausting. If I had known how difficult the search would be and the waiting times for appts, I would have started months before I moved. Now I'm stuck waiting til April and its going to be a lonnnggg wait. :cry:
I look forward to getting to know everyone however infrequent my visits may be as I don't spend much time online. Will visit as often as I'm able and hope to contribute as well.

Soft hugs, Breeze

Breeze,
Welcome! Maybe another member will be able to recommand a good doctor for you to see in Texas. Several members are from your state. In the mean time I hope you get settled in to your new home and also take time to visit the forum to get new coping skills and make new friends that understand what your going through and offer helpful ideas to make fibro not rule your life. Glad you found us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back