Not open for further replies.

strength

Diagnosis
01/2000
Country
US
State
North Carolina
I have had Fibromyalgia my whole life, even prior to the time the term officially existed. No luck for treatment at this point and the illness severely compromises my social existence and ability to work a regular job.
Very discouraged. Though never w/o pan, the major flare-ups seem to have no pattern on what was the trigger. I also have a VNS which is an implant for my depression.

I am looking for support and information from others.

Welcome to the group, seems kind of slow here but everyone seems super supportive.

Welcome to the forum, Strength, I am glad you found us. I try to get a hey there in to everyone, but sometimes I am a bit slow. Well, I think if your looking for information about fibro and dealing with pain you will find it here. There are several areas in topic's where folks talk about pain and things that help them cope. There are other areas about the tiredness and brain fog. We are a bunch of friendly folks willing to share what we know to help others.

There are humor topic's and hobby ones as well. Feel free to post where ever you like and start posting questions. Sometimes if you look around you will find that your question has been asked and answered, many different times and in different ways. But don't let that stop you from asking questions. Each of us have our own ways of understanding things and sometimes we need to ask things many times till the answer clicks in our heads.

You can also vent and moan, and groan if you need too. I will try and answer any question that you post. See you around the forum. :)

Thank you for those kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back