Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
TX
How many meds do you take on a daily bases?
And what are the doses?

Well I take two tramadol in the am and two at night .50mg 50 mg amitripolyn at night the rest are for my bi polar.

Cymbalta: 60mg in morning; 30mg at night (90mg total)
Lyrica: 100mg 3x daily (300mg total)

As my neurologist was very extensive in ordering tests (pretty much left no stone unturned), I was also discovered to be Vitamin D deficient and Iron deficient for which I take supplements. Was also found to have a thyroid issue (was overactive for a few months before swinging to underactive... really don't know what that's about but an endocrinologist is monitoring it and prescribing meds accordingly). Also taking prescription strength Omeprazole for GERD.

Oh yer I take high dose vit D to

I just started taking 100mg of Tramadol time released pill once a day and 400mg of Garapentin every six hours along with supplemnts including Vitamin D. Is anyone else taking the Tramadol and Garapentin? Are you getting good results?

Holy cow! I counted out the number of pills including both meds and supplements. I take 24 pills each day.

City: chicago
State: il, USA
Diagnosed: 7/2012
Forum Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
fibro man is on a distinguished road

Default Re: im new to this hello all this is fibro man
(the meds im on for the fibromyalgia 1.zoloft.100mgs.1x per day 2.lyrica pain med 75.mg 2x per day 2.tramodol pain med 100mg 3x per day 3.methocarbamol muscle relaxent 1500mgs 3x per day 4.bentyl for the ibs 10mg 4x per day i take all of these meds during the day and also 5. lorazapam for the anxity 2mg 3x per day this is my daytime meds i take just for pain during the day) and my night meds i take when i have to go to sleep1.lyrica.75mg 2.trazodone.200mgs 3.temazepam 30mg 4.mirtazapine.45mgs and for the itching 5.hydroxazine100mg. so just to keep my system at bay i take 10 meds and i still have fibro pain there is nothing that i can or do to even stop the pain completely it is like your on a pain and cognetive roller coster that just saps your energy at the same time but the meds help if i was not taking these meds i would be in very severe fibro flare i have been taking these meds for 3 and a half yrs just to keep my fibro in check i just have break thru phases of very painful fibro flares since it rained last week and now with the colder weather coming im in a fibro flare as i type this out and that is with medication this is more then then just a disease it is a severe system wide syndrome and i do not know what i myself i think it is some kind chemical a herbicide or coal tar waste or something in the food chain that is just me that is what i think what might cause this maladay so all i can do is one day at a time and keep this fibro under control so i hope i gave you some good info got to rest now we will be ok any other questions i would be happy to respond to have a great day i wish you all well take care
fibro man is online now Add to fibro man's Reputation Report Post Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Tramadol, 100 mg. 3 x day
Oh, too many to list. Lol. I am bipolar. So meds for that. Lamictal, cymbalta, geodon, xanax, modifinal. (Also bi-pap for sleep apnea). Synthroid.
Hot flashes acting up, so I am just starting Menoquil, says it takes 2 - 4 weeks before it kicks in. Hopefully , before I travel for the holidays.
Trying these supplements for pain, ginger root and turmeric in capsule form.
Thought I might be addicted to tramadol, but, what the hey, i'm taking it. I don't think it or any narcotic helps my pain. But I am not going through the withdrawal from tramadol. It's not worth it.
I sit on ice, back and neck every 2 hours.
I just discovered the TENS unit, and I like it. Wear it a lot. Bought 2 units. One for neck and back. It is electric stimulation like my chiropractor uses. It's a bit of of a drag because the pads do not stick to my skin all the time.
I feel like I get new symptoms every day.
This is my first day here.
I am seeing my gp next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back