Trfielder

Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
CA
State
ON
Sorry need to vent and whine...
I'm having some withdrawal symptoms so having a bad day...
I'm just pissed right off with this disease and my dr. He put me on cymbalta without telling how bad it is to come off.when confronted with the hell I went through the first time he just shrugged his shoulders and said ya it can be tough so stay on it....ya ok never mind the side effects or the cost....
I just want my life back as it was even a year and a half ago..I could still function. Go out shopping for the day ride my horse drive for goodness sakes!
I'm so tired of having my kids look after me I'm the Mom it's my job to look after them...I don't have any of my own grand kids ( my daughters best friend has a baby so I've taken him as mine) I'm afraid that when they do come I won't be able to hold them or do all the things I want to do with them.
I'm just tired of not knowing what is going to come next...what will the day bring how much pain can I handle today? Sitting here typing bawling my eyes out ( I'm not an emotional person) feeling just crappy today
We have to go pick my youngest up from university so I need to put my I'm ok front up for a few days..
Thanks for any words of wisdom.....
Hope you all are having a good day

Good for you for venting out your feelings! I could relate to a lot of what you were writing about and offer my empathy towards your situation.

I wish I could offer words or wisdom, but I don't have much. I just hold onto the thought that I'm here for a purpose and each step that I'm taking is in the right direction. If I didn't have this illness, I wouldn't be as aware of my body nor others and their sensitivities.

Don't worry, you're always free to vent as much as you like :) That's why we are here! To give and recieve support when is really needed. I think I really don't need to say it, but I wanted you to know I really understand your frustration! I'm currently unmedicated, because I couldn't handle the many side effects meds like Cymbalta have on me. Doctors nowadays just prescribe you things, but none of them seems to really care about their patients! It's the sad reality.

Just hang in there! You will learn to handle your frustration, just like I did. Best of luck with everything :)

Thanks I guess I just needed that vent....now my 16 week old puppy is in hospital with parvovirus cause the vet we saw the other day misdiagnosed her.

I'm so sorry to hear your puppy is sick :(((( It really sucks when the vets misdiagnose your pet! I hope your puppy recovers soon, too bad she wasn't diagnosed properly since the start. Something similar happened to me :( I feel your pain!

Thanks Trellum...it is now 215am where I am I am still up with my pup...this is going to be a long road..I just hope we can get through it.. I will rest when she gets better than she is now.....my body had a melt down earlier (muscle tremors shaking etc) I have calmed down now but still in pain I won't take anything til the next shift starts(my hubby) I just keep telling myself that I can't give in yet....I hope this lasts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back