Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
uk
State
staffs
hi don't think anybody will answer but ,does anyone else have trouble with bladder or bowels

Murph, there was a post all about that last week.

go to the top of the page in the search box and type bladder and bowel. you should find it there.

why do you think no one will answer? I jump in with MY experiences quite a bit.

With aging and I'll be 77 this summer, bladder is weaker, I do kegel work when I THINK OF IT, like right now. Bowel stuff, I've had a history of constipation so I work to keep regular and I do not take medications that cause constipation, maybe some of my supplements could but I don't know.

I need to work to KEEP loose bowels, impacted or backed up bowels is HORRID and something we do not need.

I take upwards of 1000 mg magnesium thru the day in equal doses, extra Vit C as it helps to keep looser...and I also take an aloe and fennel supp to keep things moving. For 2 days I didn't take the aloe supp and OMG, I got so backed up, it was HORRID....I'm ok now as I worked with Calm and hot water on that day, and drank extra hot water with lemon squeeze....

Drinking hot water and lemon before bed is a good suggestion too....stay away from too cold liquids....

I know my system from a long time ago...and with age everything slows down.

Did I answer some of your thoughts. J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back